You will be witnessing not just the most beautiful places but also some amazing stories bout them.
Hong Kong at its best
Magic of Hong Kong. Mind-blowing cyberpunk drone video of the craziest Asia’s city by Timelab. pro
DUBAI… From Desert to Skyscrapers in 50 years
Dubai might be one of the most ambitious cities in the world. They’re ready to do anything to be number one. The tallest building in the world? Easy. The largest mall in the world? Sure. Largest Ferry’s wheel? ok
Journey with The Vine Studios through Israel. Join us on a video tour of some of the amazing sights of the Holy Land on our trip to Israel, including unique aerial views from our drone.
15 Most Heavily Protected Places On Earth
The President; Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth; KFC. What do these things have in common? Well, all three spend a fortune to protect their livelihoods. But there’s a lot of other places that are also extremely well-protected, some surprisingly so! From a vault containing a top-secret soft drink recipe to the United States Gold Reserves, let’s take a look at the 15 Most Heavily Protected Places On Earth!
10 Real Places On Earth That Seem Scientifically Impossible
There is a certain enjoyment in being completely confused. It’s a reason some of us travel: to be baffled, to be surprised, to be shocked. To look around at our foreign surroundings and have absolutely no idea what’s going on. These places are really weird – and they’re definitely worth seeing for yourself.
Top 20 Places to Visit in the world
Hey Must Do Travelers! Today we are taking a look at the top 20 places to visit in 2020. Let’s check out what made the list!
- Ireland’s breathtaking landscapes, great beer, and super welcoming people are found in all of its major cities such as Dublin, Belfast, and Galway. Some of the top spots are the famous Guinness Storehouse, Cliffs of Moher, and Temple Bar.
- Amsterdam is best known for its artistic heritage, elaborate canal system and narrow houses built back in the 17th century. Cycling is also essential to the city’s character and culture which makes it easy to get around this amazing city. Visitors also come to see the Red Light District with the iconic red neon windows and clubs with various different shows.
- Tokyo Japan’s busy capital has the perfect mix of being ultramodern and traditional in a big city, from neon-lit skyscrapers to historic temples. Some of them can’t miss spots are the Tokyo Skytree, Tokyo Tower, and Senso Ji.
- Rio Rio de Janeiro is a huge seaside city in Brazil that is known for its beautiful coastlines and incredible culture. Here, you can visit the iconic Jesus Christ statue on Mount Corcovado and climb up to the top of Sugarloaf Mountain for some breathtaking views!
- Orlando is home to more than a dozen theme parks but its claims to fame are Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando, which gets out the kid in all of us!
- New York City is really the city that never sleeps that has amazing eats, extravagant Broadway plays, beautiful art museums and so much more.
- Bali is an amazing Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic beaches, and coral reefs. Come here for the ultimate relaxation vacation!
- Riviera Maya is a stretch of the Caribbean coastline in Mexico that is known for its relaxing all-inclusive resorts and its long beaches.
- Chile stretches across South America, reaching from the driest desert on earth to vast southern glacier fields.
- Canada is a great place to visit and gives you all the experiences you’ll ever need! You can enjoy the beautiful Rocky Mountain landscape in Banff, indulge in the rich cultural city of Montreal, and embark on the fast-paced lifestyle of Toronto.
- California Going to California is always a good idea! From the iconic city of Los Angeles, you can go all the way down the Pacific Coast Highway to San Francisco and enjoy the beautiful coast!
- Gold Coast Australia The Gold Coast is on the coast of Brisbane and is famed for its long sandy beaches and perfect surfing spots.
- New England is a northeastern region of the United States comprising the states of Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. Boston is the region’s hub and super fun and historic city to visit.
- Italy Stuff your face with the best pizzas and pasta in some of the most beautiful cities in the world. In the country’s capital, Rome you can find the Vatican as well as ancient ruins. Other major cities include Florence, with Renaissance masterpieces such as Michelangelo’s “David” and Venice, the city of canals, and Milan, Italy’s fashion capital.
- Kauai Known as a hidden gem in Hawaii, Kaua’i offers the most beautiful green scenery and multiple natural landmarks such as Waimea Canyon, Wailua Falls, the Napali Coast, Queen’s Bath and so much more. Kaua’i is definitely a must-do!
- Spain is a country in Europe that contains 17 autonomous regions with diverse geography and many cultures. Here, you can find the famous Park Guell, La Sagrada Familia, and the Picasso Museum. Some other notable spots are Madrid, Ibiza, and Mallorca.
- Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates that is known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture, and a lively nightlife scene.
- Singapore is a city-state in southern Malaysia that is known as a global financial hub and one of the most luxurious places to visit.
- Greek Islands Each one of the Greek islands such as Ios, Mykonos, Paros, and Santorini, just to name a few, offer something special and unique, but they are all tied to a long history and culinary adventure!
- Switzerland is a mountainous country in Europe that is home to numerous lakes, villages, and the high peaks of the Alps. Some of the top places to visit are Interlaken and Grindelwald, which both give you an ultra enchanted feel!
25 Best Places to Visit in the USA
Comprised of 50 states, the USA occupies an area that’s only just marginally smaller than Europe. It’s in this vast country that you will find an unbelievably diverse array of natural landscapes, cityscapes, people, and cultures. From the tropical islands of Hawaii to the desert landscape of the Grand Canyon, as well as the multicultural cities such as Chicago and New York City, you’ll never be stuck for destinations to discover. Here’s a look at the best places to visit in the USA:
The 10 Happiest Countries To Live In The World – Seen as the World’s Safest Countries
The 2019 World Happiness Report, according to the happiness levels of their immigrants. Happiness – and the pursuit of it – can mean very different things to different people. Here are the 10 happiest countries to live in the world for 2019, according to the United Nations. Many of these countries are seen as the world’s safest countries:
10. Austria. (safest country)
8. New Zealand. (safest country)
6. Switzerland. (safest country)
5. The Netherlands.
4. Iceland. (rank 1 safest country)
3. Norway. (safest country)
2. Denmark. (safest country)
1. Finland. (safest country) Happiness is everywhere in our homeland. We hope you find it. (This article is an opinion based on facts and is meant as infotainment)
Most Wonderful Places on Planet Earth
Most beautiful places you must visit at least once in your lifetime
10 Smallest Countries You Won’t Believe Exist
Here are some of the smallest countries in the world by landmass and population! If you want to travel to these places on your next holiday or vacation, prepare to get comfortable as you can’t move around very much as some of these territories are so small!